Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Wireless charger evaluation: Belkin MagSafe three-in-one wireless charger uses...

 Write in front

What a coincidence! Why is it a coincidence?

At the end of last year, I mentioned this charger repeatedly in my article "What kind of equipment do I need to switch to being a video self-media company". I just changed the iPhone 12 and planted grass directly after seeing this charger, but Belkin MagSafe hadn't been released at the time, so I gradually forgot about it.

Not long ago, thinking about it, I placed an order and bought one and wrote this article.

Solve pain points

Summary of pain points: Three devices have three wires, which is very inconvenient to charge. There are too many wires and the desktop is messy, what should I do?

I am an in-depth Apple user, I have iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods, MacBook Pro, and the use time is very long. Needless to say, the mobile phone, holding the mobile phone 24 hours a day 20 hours a day, more kiss than the wife. The iPad is a bit worse, basically just go home from get off work and use station B. Apple Watch is charged at night and worn during the day; mental workers need a quiet office environment, and AirPods Pro basically does not leave their ears. MacBook Pro is my main equipment, I use it when I go to work, and I take it home after get off work to continue working.

This raises a question. What should I do if the above devices, especially the most frequently used mobile phones, watches, and earphones are out of power?

nonsense! Of course it is charging. Charging will encounter an embarrassing problem. Three devices require three cables. Whether it is placed on the computer desk or on the bedside, it will look very messy. Just like the picture below, this is also the reason why I made up my mind to buy it before.




I actually have a lot of Belkin's equipment, including power banks, cables, Thunderbolt 3 expansion docks, etc. It is indeed a bit more expensive, but the quality and workmanship are indeed excellent in all aspects. I really didn't expect the workmanship of a wireless charger to be so nice, and it feels like Apple's detailed control.

Unpacking and accessories

The box is long like this, and the front is a rendering of an oblique side direction and some introduction of the product.



The side of the package is a rendering of the side of the product.





No comments: