Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

"My Lumbar Savior" Emperor+ Ergonomic Chair Unpacking Experience

 The waist is the most important for a middle-aged man. For an old otaku, whether at work or in life, one-third of a day is sitting. As he ages, his waist and cervical spine become more and more fragile. I have paid attention to the ergonomic chair a long time ago. I have bought a thousand yuan ergonomic chair before, but after sitting for a year, the truth is not very ideal. This thing is also worth what you pay for.

I have had the experience of the previous chair, and I have been entangled in the choice of chair for a long time. Because my body is too fat, I am afraid that the quality of the chair is not enough to pass the test and it will not last long. So the forum has turned a lot of posts, and I saw that the moderators of Lun Da and Ilas are here. The Emperor+ version used is good, and it is just taking advantage of the opportunity of the tabletop competition and the promotion activities of the Emperor manufacturer in the forum to enter this Emperor+ ergonomic chair.





No comments: