Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

The mf blue in my heart ---- Wanbaolong Demino ---- Do not write a pen worth collecting

 I went to the street with my wife two days ago, I entered a Wanbaolong, I looked at the eye. I thought that although I wrote less and less, I can't buy a pen of Wanbao Long, not a popular saying "I can do it, but I can't Not.

So we went in to wait, bring it back ------ Twilight Blue Signature Pen, open a box.

Wan Baulong's pen is really exquisite, and I feel that if I don't write, I really want to have a pair, I really don't write to sign, so I don't buy a pen, it may be filled with an ink. Sign a few names, next time you write the ink inside, then buy a sign pen, the pen of the pen is really exquisite, and the feeling of writing in the paper is also very smooth, very expensive ... if I wrote very nice, write more writing, I will buy a pen, I am determined to practice the word from tomorrow! ! ! If next time I open an ink pen, I must have a serious practice, and let's stand Flag.

Enter the topic, the pen style of the big class is very classic, the Star Walker and Big Wenhao's pen are also very good, but the first time I bought Wanbaolong, or buy a hand, I don't have the personality, I originally rushed to the small prince and the planet. The red is going, the result is looking at it, I feel that this blue is quite good, giving people more calm, and there is still a very stereoscopic, putting four or five or eight strokes, this year The new "Eighty Days Tour" is actually the best, it is also a blue, the brush and pen are blue, and there is a pattern, because its story is at sea, so the theme of the pattern is "Wave", but I can't be so waves, too expensive, or buy half of the price of half of the price first ...





No comments: