Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2021

I dismantled a Seagate Expansion 10T, and it was actually inside. . .

 At the beginning of April, I just heard that CHIA made the price of hard disks increase. The next day I went to Meiya and I basically couldn’t see all kinds of large-capacity hard disks from Western Digital. Finally, I saw a Seagate Expansion 10T with a tax increase of 1,350, which is estimated to be 200 more expensive than usual. , Regardless of getting on the bus first, it took a month to arrive. . .

The box is very tight and the credit card cannot be pried open. I used a screwdriver to pry it open. After inserting it, I don't need much force. I will hear a clicking sound. It opens after a turn. There is no glue.

After opening, the hard drive is Cool Wolf Pro. To be honest, I’m a bit surprised. I saw that most of the demolished were Galaxy, or Cool Fish. Cool Wolf Pro seems to have never been encountered before, so it’s 200 more expensive than Western Digital’s red disk. It’s not that way. Not a bargain.





No comments: