Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

The annual civilian OLED notebook ASUS Fearless PRO 14 out of the box short test

 This year, many people are looking forward to a notebook. After all, the only OLED notebook at this price is still a high score of 2.8K+16:10. It is a surprise + disappointment to get it, but it is all expected. After all, at this price, there is such a The screen is gone, do you want something with the same texture as other books at the same price?

Let me talk about the advantages:

1. The screen, the biggest highlight, is indeed very gorgeous. It is still a mirror screen. I like it. 2.8K and 16:10 are my basic requirements for the screen of the notebook. No matter how cheap an OLED is at this price, no matter how critical it is, it is better than the screens of other notebooks.

2. The performance release is basically the same level as Lenovo's thin and light notebooks. I haven't grilled chicken for a long time. Anyway, the fast-food software releases 3-5 watts lower than Lenovo's.

3. I feel that the keyboard and workmanship are okay. Anyway, I feel more comfortable than Xiaoxin.

4. It's gone, really gone.........

Disadvantages:

1. Texture, no way, just A side is metal, other if my touch is no problem, they are all plastic, or ASUS deliberately made metal into plastic feeling. Anyway, without looking at the screen, this is a low-end entry-level textbook. Whether you look or touch it!

2. It's 2021, three A ports or two 2.0? My notebook 10 years ago also has this configuration, and there is no C port? Of course, there is no C port charging, and you can only buy an original factory if you go out with a power supply. Fortunately, it is not that big. However, I don’t think people who pretend to be forceful will not go out with one.

3. The battery is a bit small, only 50 watts. I haven't disassembled the phone. I don't know why it is so small.

4. It's gone, really gone.........



No comments: