Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

One step away from perfection-Purgatory Viper V2 Pro out of the box

In the past half a year, I have been freeing up the mouse, the purpose is to find the second perfect mouse in my mind. Due to housing reasons, the concubine machine has usurped its position as the main machine, and the former main machine has become the son's online class equipment, and he began to look for the second perfect mouse after Logitech 703hero. I really like the 703. It has invincible battery life. It is extremely suitable for my hand feeling. It does not slip without anti-slip stickers. It also has Logitech invincible warranty. So I still use the 603 in the office, and I also bought the 403 at the earliest. The recently bought mice include Mamba Elite, Mamba Wireless, Incote OnePro, Wired Viper, and GPW. The mice are all good mice, but there are always some dissatisfaction. A few days ago, I heard about Viper v2 Pro 499 from the Tmall Razer Shop, so I charged it up and tried the water.

I just worked at that time in 2006 and I have been using MX518. One day, my colleague bought a purgatory viper. I tried it. At that time, I felt, damn, how can this mouse be so big and long? It doesn’t seem to be suitable. I. So until I received this wireless viper, I never bought any version of the purgatory viper.

Too much nonsense, unpack the box first








No comments: