Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Alienware M17 R14 cold out of the box

 This book was originally ordered on April 5th and it is expected to arrive on April 23rd. There may be a problem with the production capacity. The order status did not enter production until April 19th. Then Dell sent an email saying sorry for the delay, and updated it to May. It was delivered on the 7th, and then I speeded up and found that it had already been shipped on the 25th. I spent 3 days in FedEx's warehouse for some reason, and I saw FedEx deliver it at noon today.

Why is it cold out of the box? Because I was originally bought to play and mine ETH and replace the original XPS 15 9570, because I recently regained Diablo3 and found that the scene will be delayed when there are many objects. I happened to see this book at a good price and placed an order (I hesitated for 10 days during the period, otherwise I will get it on April 5th). At first I waited eagerly for it to receive it tomorrow, but recently I was busy with other things and my mood faded, so that after I received it, I wanted to return the product, but I got a discount and cashback. The book is $2,100, save it for now and see how to talk about it.









No comments: